When the tasks of daily living become challenging, personal private duty caregiver assistance can make a world of difference. It’s that boost of support that makes living at home more satisfying and secure. LSS Private Duty Home Care offers a broad range of in-home solutions to support families with aging parents or spouses who want to stay together at home. It’s a blessing for family members to know that when they can’t be there, trusted LSS team members like private duty caregivers can step in. It’s like having extended family in town. That’s how much we care. To learn more about LSS Private Duty Home Care, complete the contact form below, or call 314-446-2495.
Putting a personal plan in place
Whether you need assistance for a few hours a day, 24-hour care and companionship, or respite care from a kind caregiver, we’ll be there. Before services begin, a licensed nurse will provide a complimentary home visit to meet with you and your family, learn about specific needs, and then work with all involved to develop a personalized care plan.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Help with grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and linen changes
- Picking up prescriptions
- Assistance with ambulation and transferring
- Initial medication set up and reminders
- Registered nurses (RN) and licensed practical nurses (LPN) are available to provide medical care, such as injections and wound care
- Escort to appointments, religious services, and family visits
- Companionship, sharing pastimes, such as playing cards, reading books, or putting together puzzles