Short-Term Rehabilitation for Seniors in Missouri and Illinois
REACH Your Potential Faster
REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation is a comprehensive approach to recovery and rehabilitation services following surgery, illness, or injury. Our welcoming setting allows you to work hard and rest well. With a team focused on individualized care, we’ll work with you and your family to prepare a personalized plan to help you achieve your goals in our state-of-the-art physical therapy gyms. REACH guests also enjoy complete access to the full host of amenities available at each of our communities.
To learn more about REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation or to schedule a tour at a Lutheran Senior Services REACH Short Stay Rehab site near you, complete our Contact Us form.
Our specialized approach includes:
- Interdisciplinary expertise from a team that includes licensed nursing, therapy, nutritional management, social services, and spiritual care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided in accordance with your care plan
- A focus on improving activities of daily living to your highest potential
- Personalized meetings to set goals and prepare for a successful transition home
A sample of services and therapies offered:
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Cognitive therapy
- Dysphagia (swallowing) therapy
- Dysphasia (communication) therapy
- Fall management and balance training
- Home management skills
- Home safety assessment
- IV therapy
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic floor retraining
- Lymphedema management
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Respiratory therapy
- TPN administration
- Wound care
- Edema control
A Reputation for Excellence
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regularly provides ratings taking into consideration health inspections, staffing, and quality measures based on its five-star system. LSS communities and services have consistently high CMS ratings to support our reputation for excellence.
Not only do we receive high ratings from CMS. Our guests give us high marks too. In a survey of REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation guests, 96 percent would recommend Lutheran Senior Services.
To learn more about short stay rehab, visit our Helpful Resources page, or contact us by emailing [email protected]