When someone requires around-the-clock nursing care, LSS Care Centers provide warm, welcoming settings that help older adults continue to experience a full life.
Our dedicated staff members get to know each Long Term Care resident and customize their care plan accordingly. They focus on providing consistency, stability, and companionship. Staff members are also in regular contact with family members, providing updates on their loved ones. Complete the Contact Us form on this page to find out more.
Our Care Centers in St Louis, central Missouri, and central Illinois services include:
- Private rooms, companion suites, and companion rooms
- 24-hour care
- Medical director oversight
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three meals and snacks prepared daily
- Warm, comfortable surroundings
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Medication administration
- Recreational, educational, and spiritual programs
LSS communities have a long-standing reputation for quality care and excellent service that residents and their families can trust. This is supported by our consistently high ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our Care Centers include REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation if recovery and rehabilitation services are needed following a qualifying hospital stay for surgery, illness, or injury.