Our Christian mission of Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest (John 10:10) applies to everyone. That includes older adults with early- to mid-stage Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments.
Specifically designed for Memory Care residents, our warm environments have compassionate and professional staff, as well as specialized programming to give your loved one the care they need in a secure setting. We pay attention to the preferences and daily rhythms of every individual, so our care is truly person-centered to meet their intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual needs. Family members are also included in care conferences, fostering increased communication.
Complete the Contact Us form on this page to learn more about our Memory Care options.
We offer Memory Care residents:
- Personalized care plans
- Delicious, nutritious meals
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- 24-hour nursing services
- Consistent staffing for familiarity and stability
- Beautiful, comfortable surroundings with controlled-access entrances
- Meaningful programs and activities