Volunteers at Lutheran Senior Services play a key role in our Christian Mission of “Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest.” Throughout the course of a year, over 7000 volunteers share in this mission! This page provides a set of tools for volunteers to use throughout their involvement with Lutheran Senior Services. Some tools are the nuts and bolts for volunteering, including release forms and evaluations. Other items on this page offer guidelines and tips with helpful information. But all information is supplied to help volunteers be successful!
Help LSS for free with Amazon Smile!
Who doesn’t love Amazon, especially when it comes to holiday shopping? Now when you shop, you can help the causes you care about, like Lutheran Senior Services Benevolent Care! It’s easy!
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Follow these easy steps to get started.
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Is this your first visit to AmazonSmile? If so, you’ll need to select a charitable organization to receive donations. Amazon will walk you through this process.
- If you’ve been to smile.amazon.com before and would like to change your charity, see “Can I change my charity” below.
- Type “Lutheran Senior Services Saint Louis” in the search box and select us as your charity. That’s it!
Can I change my charity?
Yes, you can change your charity any time. Your AmazonSmile purchases after the change count towards your newly selected charity. To change your charity, sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser and simply select “Change your Charity” in “Your Account.” It can be found in the “settings” section.
Thrivent Choice Dollars and Action Teams
You can support Lutheran Senior Services if you are a Thrivent Financial member in two different ways.