Learn About Coronavirus Preparedness at LSS Communities.
Senior Living Options Near Chesterfield, Missouri
Your Place for Senior Living in Town & Country
As part of the Lutheran Senior Services tradition of excellence, Mason Pointe provides supportive, quality living for St. Louis County seniors and their families. Come for a visit, and you’ll quickly find life at Mason Pointe is filled with opportunities for each resident to live their life to the fullest.
Within each of our offerings — Independent Living, Assisted Living, 24-hour Long Term Care, and REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation — you’ll find a full range of amenities and a caring, professional staff paying great attention to every need and every detail. Plus, should your needs change, having this continuum of services in one location ensures a seamless transition within a community where you can live comfortably.
To learn more about the senior living options at Mason Pointe or to schedule a tour, complete our Contact Us form.
Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest
Life at Mason Pointe is filled with endless opportunities for fun and friendship, all within reach of an array of health care options. And, if your needs should change, each level of service offers a full range of amenities. Surrounded by warm, friendly neighbors and a caring, professional staff, you’re sure to feel right at home.
Living at Mason Pointe includes:
- Prime location in the heart of West County, St. Louis
- Styling salon/barbershop
- Chef prepared meals
- Living rooms with fireplaces
- Private dining rooms
- Gazebo, multiple courtyards, and outdoor areas
- Community/multipurpose rooms
- Gift shop
- Fitness center — in design
- Movie theater — in design
- Indoor swimming pool — in design
- Pub — in design
- Art studio — in design
- Upscale and casual dining venues — in design
- Game room — in design
REACH Short Stay Rehab: Where Post-Acute Patients Go for Rehabilitation Care
It’s a comprehensive approach to recovery and rehabilitation following a hospital stay. It’s teamwork dedicated to maximizing your ability.
Our Medicare-certified REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation program provides the optimal opportunity for REACHing your potential in an environment where you can work hard and rest well. Our experienced team works with you and your family to define your goals and prepare a personalized plan of action.
REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation at Mason Pointe offers a comfortable, clinically advanced setting, plus so much more:
- Private short stay rehabilitation rooms and common areas for visiting with family and friends
- Physician and nurse practitioner coverage 5 days a week, and registered nursing coverage 24 hours a day
- Interdisciplinary expertise from a team that includes licensed nursing, therapy, nutritional management, social services, and spiritual care
- Physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapy provided according to your care plan
- Therapy room dedicated to short-term rehabilitation
- Licensed nursing care as well as medication assistance
- Urgent call system for convenient access to medical help
- Transportation service to doctor’s appointments
- Diverse social, cultural, and educational services year-round
- Dining services with options to fit your individual lifestyle
- Faith-inspired community with on-site chaplains and religious services
Along with providing the amenities to make your time here as comfortable as possible, REACH Short Stay Rehabilitation focuses on getting you back to your highest potential.
A Growing Array of Choices to Suit Your Most-Fulfilled Life
Independent Living — Now Taking Reservations
Mason Pointe is poised to become a Life Plan Community offering all levels of living when it adds Independent Living apartment homes on eight acres of land adjacent to the present community. The three-story building featuring 156 Independent Living apartment homes and under-building parking will connect to the Wellness Center with indoor pool and the Community Center, so you can easily access the active lifestyle opportunities available.
Along with spacious new apartments, the Community Center will be home to a host of exciting new services and amenities. Here, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- Upscale and casual dining venues
- Movie theater
- Game room
Abundant social, wellness, educational, spiritual, and recreational opportunities will create a fulfilling lifestyle for successful aging. Plus, knowing you have priority access to health care if your needs ever change lets you rest assured you have a plan in place for the future. Learn more about independent living at Mason Pointe.
Mason Pointe offers personalized assistance that provides that little bit of extra help with the tasks of daily living. Plus, all Assisted Living apartments come with the added benefits of weekly housekeeping, laundry service, three daily meals, and a professional staff that’s available around-the-clock.
Assisted Living at Mason Pointe is more than senior living; it’s an extended family. Both residents and staff come together to form a unique, close-knit culture that respects each resident. That’s what our person-centered approach to care is all about, and it’s why we work to provide a vast range of services and amenities that include:
- Life enrichment program
- Styling salon and barbershop
- Bistro with snack and beverage bar
- Outdoor courtyard with gazebo
- Living room with fireplace
- Library with business center
- Neighborhood market
- Private dining room
- Personal care assistance
- Medication administration
- Flexible dining program
- Paid utilities (except phone)
- Scheduled transportation
- Fitness and wellness classes
- Pets allowed
- Guest meals
- Guest rooms for family and friends
- Urgent communication system
Long Term Care
For residents who need Long Term Care, we offer private and companion rooms to help seniors continue to live a comfortable, full life. These warm, welcoming settings are staffed with a compassionate team of professionals driven to fulfill the needs and wishes of each resident.
Our person-centered care philosophy aims to help each of our Long-Term care residents retain as much independence as possible in a friendly, comforting setting. We do so by creating flexible, personalized care plans, and providing services and amenities to make each individual feel at home. Through our care center, we offer:
- Private and companion rooms
- 24-hour health care, including a state-of-the-art therapy department
- Three meals prepared daily and snacks
- Warm, comfortable surroundings
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Medication management
- Urgent call system
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Full calendar of recreational, educational, and spiritual programs
- Faith-inspired community with a full-time chaplain
Get an inside look
Explore each of the galleries below for a snapshot of life at Mason Pointe.
Real people, real perspective
Hear from the folks who know Mason Pointe best.